Ookla® , company behind Speedtest®, is a small team of passionate individuals who have turned a clever idea into a thriving business, and have gained invaluable insight into the state of the internet on a truly global scale. We have built an extraordinary online community because millions of people use our services to check their broadband and mobile data performance every day and this generates an incredible amount of data that ISPs, carriers and governments rely on to make business critical decisions. We are looking for someone that can answer all the inquiries that comes through our social channels, but also understand the bigger picture of our online presence strategy and marketing campaigns. If you are looking to join a small, nimble company with global reach that is recognized as the industry benchmark worldwide, then Ookla might be the company for you.
- Act as the primary owner for Ookla’s social media accounts, setting strategies to advance and govern those channels while effectively engaging the user community on a daily basis.
- Utilize social intelligence tools and deep data analysis to identify, quantify, validate, and prioritize user feedback.
- Implement and track company success metrics, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders.
- Work closely with our marketing team, product team, customer support team, and others to launch marketing campaigns that resonate with our community.
- Collaborate with the sales team to incorporate elements of enterprise marketing strategies into our community interactions.
- 2-5 years experience working in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill, both written and oral. You must be able to build bridges with internal teams as well as external users and vendors.
- A proven ability to leverage analytics and work with data to understand the health and performance of community channels, optimize marketing campaigns, and drive strategy.
- Experience with and strong knowledge of best practices for all major social media and video distribution platforms, as well as supporting applications.
- An ability to seamlessly adapt to changing business needs. Our industry changes regularly, and the strategic direction of the company is also evolving. We need someone who can thrive with those changes, seeing them as an opportunity rather than a hindrance.
- Diplomacy and excellent skill in both leadership and conflict resolution.
- PR, communications, and business development experience is a plus.
Ookla has great benefits including competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family, a generous vacation and holiday plan, stand out maternity/paternity leave and more. We also provide the best hardware, software and tools available for you to do your work.