Brand Licensing Program Manager| Dublin, Ireland
Ookla, company behind Speedtest, is a team of passionate individuals who have turned a clever idea into a thriving business, and have gained invaluable insight into the state of the Internet on a truly global scale. Every day, millions of people use our services to check their broadband and mobile data performance. This generates an incredible amount of data that ISPs, Mobile Carriers, and Governments rely on to make business critical decisions. If you are looking to join a small, nimble company, with global reach that is recognized as the industry benchmark worldwide, then Ookla might be the company for you.
We are looking for an independent, hands-on, data-minded Program Manager to help us support the Brand Licensing segment of our business. This position, based out of our Dublin office, will work closely with the other Brand Licensing Program Manager in Seattle and our clients in the EMEA region to help facilitate the Speedtest Awards program. You will also act as the primary liaison between clients and our Brand Licensing team whenever clients make public marketing claims backed by Ookla data. As a Brand Licensing Program Manager, you will need to be exceptionally flexible and have a demonstrated ability to solve a wide range of complex technical and business challenges.
The ideal candidate will possess an uncanny ability to multi-task and independently prioritize their time to maximize business and customer benefit. They will be able to interact effectively across a wide range of functional roles and problem spaces, and will possess tremendous attention to detail. They will be able to work in an extremely fast paced, highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people across multiple geographies, and be able to develop effective customer relationships.
- Primary point of contact in EMEA for brand licensing clients, including onboarding, claim guidance, and claim approvals.
- Proactively review market data to help determine the types of claims that clients could make.
- Approve marketing and brand licensing claims submitted by clients.
- Primary point of contact with award licensees in EMEA.
- Coordinate and manage the award delivery process, including:
- Coordinate with our engineering and development teams to deliver webpages related to the award.
- Work with designers to deliver certificates and other award collateral.
- Create and manage award reports for winners in their markets.
- Manage trophy delivery to award winners.
- Work alongside the sales and support team in EMEA to answer questions and provide support, as needed, on awards and marketing-related inquiries.
- Work alongside the Enterprise Product, Marketing and Data teams to highlight process improvements.
- Verify information about ISPs and mobile carriers worldwide.
- Assist with light data cleanup and maintenance of database records.
- Organize and archive brand use cases from clients
- Develop brand case studies the sales team can use for current/prospective client meeting
- At least 5 years experience in project and/or program management with exposure to product development
- Superior written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Ability and drive to think about process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, master’s degree preferred
- Experience with database tools, like MySQL and Tableau, a plus
- Web publishing experience, with previous published works containing data visualizations, a plus
- Advanced knowledge or healthy understanding of internet connectivity technology and terminology, a plus
Ookla has great benefits including competitive compensation. We also provide the best hardware, software and tools available for you to do your work.
Location: This role will be based out of our wonderful Dublin office, conveniently located in the City Center. We provide excellent workplace flexibility for working remotely as time and responsibilities allow. Occasional visits to our Seattle, USA headquarters will be expected.