Office Administrator| Dublin, Ireland
We’re looking for someone brilliant and organized to make our Dublin office a better place to work. We’re a growing and profitable company that builds the world’s best resources to measure internet performance and quality.
We’re hiring a full-time Office Administrator for our Dublin office. In this role, you’ll have a tremendous breadth of responsibility and opportunity to make a significant impact in company operations and culture. Put simply, this role is about ensuring everything runs smoothly and everyone is productive and happy.
You’re organized, friendly, and love being involved in all parts of a company, from office administration and project management, to planning company events or finding the best snacks for our office. The ideal candidate is relentless about making things better, and capable of juggling many projects and tasks at once. You're not afraid of small details or the mundane, but also excited to work on significant initiatives. Think this could be you? Then submit your application today.
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of our Dublin office, from all administrative duties to building a great place to work.
- Clean and organize all common areas such as but not limited to: kitchen, conference rooms, lobby, print station, and supply closet.
- Manage inventory and work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure all supplies are in stock and within budget.
- Plan local company meetings, events and parties, and coordinate employee travel and accommodations.
- Coordinate with IT support making sure new hires are prepared to be productive on their first day
- Assist with accounts payable and other accounting duties.
- Manage vendor relationships, and find and negotiate with new service providers.
- Organize contracts and coordinate work with our legal team.
- Find countless other ways to make our Dublin team more efficient, productive and happy!
- Prior office administrative experience
- Passionate about creating a great office culture
- Obsessed with organization and cleanliness
- Superior analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong computer proficiency, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office and modern web apps
- Ability to lift 12-15kg
- Requires ability to work Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM with some nights and weekends on occasion.
It’s a big plus if you have:
- Prior tech company or startup experience
- Accounting or accounts payable experience
- Experience finding great commercial real estate
- Prior experience building a remarkable office from the ground up
- Proficiency with Adobe products such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
Ookla has great benefits including competitive compensation. We also provide the best hardware, software and tools available for you to do your work.
Location: This role will be based out of our wonderful Dublin office, conveniently located in the City Center. The nature of the role requires an everyday presence in the office with occasional visits to our Seattle, USA headquarters.