Enterprise Marketing Manager
Ookla, the company behind Speedtest, is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager who can effectively lead the marketing department’s support of sales objectives.
This role is equal parts strategy and tactical execution. The ideal candidate will be capable of guiding strategy that supports the goals of the sales organization, while also willing to roll up their sleeves to create materials and run campaigns. It is a necessity that this person be self-directed and able to manage their own time, while simultaneously working across sales, marketing, product and other teams to accomplish their goals. Strong preference will be given to candidates with prior enterprise marketing or related experience.
Enterprise and Sales
- Audit and evaluate opportunities to support sales via marketing activities (e.g. e-mail nurture campaigns, webinars, white papers, etc)
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to align on strategy and KPIs
- Envision and implement lead discovery and nurture campaigns at all stages of the marketing sales funnel
- Create collateral that both generates new leads and nurtures existing relationships
- Track and report on key metrics of success using Salesforce, Pardot and other enterprise project management software
- Provide focused customer briefings, ad hoc inquiries, and content to support outreach to customers
- Support the creation of demos and sales presentations that significantly and measurably impact customer adoption, engagement, and retention
Marketing and Communication
- Strong business writing skills, comfortable discussing and writing about products that are technical in nature. Understanding of enterprise tone and voice in marketing materials.
- Comfortable creating personas and using client needs and perspectives to drive marketing activities
- Familiarity with core marketing principles, including content, press, organic and paid social media, e-mail, etc.
- Willing to work collaboratively within the marketing organization to craft campaigns that utilize multiple different platforms
- Drive thought leadership as an evangelist for crossover opportunities between the marketing and sales orgs, and act as a subject matter expert for internal training, go-to-market activities, and presentations to customers and partners
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales marketing, channel marketing, business development or related area of focus
- Comfortable creating materials and discussing topics around data, technical information, and telecom industry focus areas.
- Experience in the internet or telecommunications industry a plus
- Able to work closely with colleagues and generate cross-functional momentum without having direct management oversight of all the teams
- Energized by a fast-paced environment where project priorities and key messages change frequently
- Experience with competitive research, analysis, and positioning
- Have a point of view, but are low ego
Ookla has great benefits including competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family, a generous vacation and holiday plan, stand out maternity/paternity leave and more. We also provide the best hardware, software and tools available for you to do your work.